Wednesday 14 January 2015

Update: Progress

As I stated previously, I'm on a hiatus from writing here until I can get things settled.
I graduated last month at Vancouver Film School's "Entertainment Business Management" program, since then I've been trying to obtain my work permit so I can work within Canada. At the moment I'm waiting for some transcripts before I can proceed.
The reason for which I rather work in Canada than the USA, is due to my existing connections and my emotional bond to Vancouver. While it won't be a huge set back, I will move to Seattle once it's verified that I may not work here.

While I'm not working on my work permit, I'm looking for places where I can network so I can start looking for a job as soon as I obtain my work permit, or otherwise. If I'm not doing that, I'm working on some projects with the studio I'm involved with. Either the script for our comic, or the GDD for the game we're working on.

But, to be honest, I do spend some time just relaxing or watching film. I'm not sure if this is a bad habbit or not.

In all, that's the brief update. I'll continue to write on this once I find a steady income.


No comments:

Post a Comment